1. Computer vision architectures and deep learning algorithms for:
2. Biometrics recognition:
3. AI-IoT in Health care
Dr. Ogechukwu Iloanusi currently supervises 12 graduate students and 4 undergraduate students.
Current Graduate students
Current undergraduate students
Project - A Machine Learning Based Twenty-five (25) Body Measurements Estimation Model
Project - Hand Geometry biometrics
4. Godsfavor Gabriel
I have completed supervision of 1 Ph.D. in 2016 and 22 Masters students from 2012 to 2019
1. Umoh, Edwin Albert [Ph.D Thesis Title: Robust Hyperchaos - Based Multi - Encryption Solutions for Digital Images]
2. Onuigbo Chiamaka, Dissertation title: Customer Behavior Model: Churn Analysis in a Telco
3. Odo, Jonathan Ikechukwu, Dissertation title: Long Range Data Harvesting System for Environmental Monitoring Applications.
4. Agu Justice Chijindu, Dissertation title: Anomaly detection for Network Traffic Data.
5. Ogbuanya Chisom E, Dissertation title: Assessment of retina biometric reliability for changing human chorionic gonatropin (HCG) in retinal scans of pregnant women
6. Madukwe Kosisochukwu, Dissertation title: Internet of things architecture and design of a mobile application for healthcare systems.
7. Ezema Celestine A, Dissertation title: Determining and quantifying the levels and variances in error rates of normal and distorted fingerprints due to rotation, moistures and dirt
8. Ali Chijioke Hyacinth, Dissertation title: Authenticated Access of Electronic Health Care Records Using Biometrics for National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) Approved Hospitals in Nigeria
9. Eke Chima Stanley, Dissertation title: Biometric-Assisted Identifiers for Patient Identification
10. Olisa Chukwuemeka Samuel, Dissertation title: Design of Biometric Bankcard: A Model for Financial Transaction
11. Udeh Nachi Percy, Dissertation title: Application of Artificial Neural Network (ANN) for Corrosion Prediction and Cathodic Protection of Offshore Structures
12. Aronu Uche, Dissertation title: A model for Biometric-based Online Voter Registration and Voting System.
13. Eze Val Hyginus Udoka, Dissertation title: Adaptive Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) for Photovoltaic cells.
14. Chinaeke-Ogbuka, Maryrose, Dissertation title: Performance evaluation of proactive scanning handover scheme and prevent scanning handover scheme in wireless local area network (WLAN).
15. Edmund Ajimah, Dissertation title: An encryption technique for protection of biometric templates in biometric databases using an adaptive modified Gaussian function
16. Ezichi Samuel, Dissertation title: A comparative analysis of techniques for the estimation of orientation field of fingerprints.
17. Walter Ohagwu, Dissertation title: A Clustering Approach to Data Mining in Automated Monitoring of Electrical Power Consumption.
18. Ahmed Ogirima Saidu, Dissertation title: Radio Frequency Optimization for Enterprise-Wide Networks based on Cellular Radio Network Design.
19. Okafor Chinedu:, Dissertation title: UML Design of an Automated Teller Machine (ATM).
20. Nnachebem Chidebelu, Dissertation title: Development of Software Package for Verifying Biometric-based University Certificate and Online Transcript.
21. Unegbu Raphael C., Dissertation title: E-Cash: An Electronic Payment System for the New Cashless Society.
22. Ezugwu Bethran Chidozie, Dissertation title: Development of Wireless Lan Access Security Suite
23. Emmanuel Uche Nwali, Dissertation title: Design and implementation of web plugin for accessing android phone data from internet.
I have completed supervision of 39 undergraduate projects since 2006.
1) Gender Estimation from five fingerprints
2) A Fingerprint Based Students Attendance Monitoring System
3) Manual versus Automated Annotation of Soft Biometrics data: Hand, Face and Body Images
4) Design of a High Blood Pressure Monitor integrated in a phone.
5) Design of a Voice Recognition System for Access Control
6) Features for Face recognition using Gabor based features and Neural Networks
7) Design and implementation of a Hospital Appointment Booking system
8) Design and implementation of a wireless headphone and speaker set
9) Design and implementation of a software based voice dictionary
10) Development of a Web-based Application for Examination and Lecture Time Table Scheduling
11) Home Automation Systems
12) Embedded Fingerprint Verification System for Access Control
13) Remote Monitoring and Control of Devices over the Ethernet
14) Design and Implementation of a Wireless Sensor Network to Monitor Pollution of Crude Oil in Sea/River
15) Production of Smart Card employing the use of a Webcam and Surveillance Camera for Library Use
16) Fingerprint based time and attendance system
17) Design of a 1KVA Inverter with microcontroller-based monitoring system
18) Serial LCD-Based Thermometer External EEPROM Memory
19) Intelligent Traffic Control System
20) Water Level Monitoring System with Display
21) Design and Implementation of a Home Automation System
22) Design and Implementation of a Microcontroller-based Office time Scheduler and Temperature controller.
23) Design and Construction of a Microcontroller-based Security Door
24) Design and Implementation of a 3KVA Inverter System with Digital Display
25) Design and Implementation of an Audio Power Amplifier
26) Development and Deployment of a Web Portal for Time-table Scheduling, incorporating Content Management System (CMS) for Faculty of Engineering, UNN
27) DC-AC Inverter Rated 12V, 1000W with special features
28) Design and Construction of Real Time Calendar
29) Design, Construction and Testing of an Audio Surveillance Monitor
30) Design and Construction of High Fidelity Audio Power Amplified with DB Meter.
31) Design, Construction and Testing of a Top-Notch Digital Automatic 5KVA Power Inverter
32) Design and Construction of a Microcontroller-based Digital Security System.
33) Design of an Interactive Virtual Learning Environment for Digital Logic Theory I
34) An electronic Device for Checking Speed Limit of Cars on highways
35) Algorithm for Enrollment, Fusing and Matching of Five Fingerprints
36) Design and Implementation of a Web site for the Department of Electronic Engineering, UNN
37) Design of a Fingerprint-based Class Management System
38) Design of a Microcontroller-based House Lighting System
39) Design of a Power Selector for Alternate Sources of Electrical Power